Terms and conditions pertaining to the #ElegantTikTokSquad social media competition:
- The promoter of the competition is Elegant Fuel, registration no. 2007/004396/07
- This competition is open to any person who is 18 years or older
- The competition runs from 14 April 2022 to 12 May 2022
- Elegant Fuel reserves the right to remove/delete any pictures/videos and/or posts and tweets it may deem inappropriate
- Elegant Fuel reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice
- Employees of Elegant Fuel, Elegant Fuel’s advertising and promotion agencies, and associated companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By taking part in the competition, participants agree that Elegant Fuel will be entitled to publish their name and photograph/video, at no cost, in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period
- By entering the competition, all participants agree that any participation in this competition is subject to these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by Elegant Fuel at its sole discretion, and that Elegant’s decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding
- All information relating to this competition published on any promotional or advertising material in any media at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry
- All participants and winners indemnify the promoter, organisers, associated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, employees and agents, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with their participation in any way whatsoever in this competition
- Prior to awarding the prizes, Elegant Fuel may require the winners to sign such an authorisation/indemnity
- By entering this competition, all participants and/or winners acknowledge that they have the legal capacity to enter and further agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the promoters
Entry details and prizes
- To stand a chance of winning one of the R5 000 fuel vouchers, participants are required to post a video on their TikTOk using the hashtag #ElegantTikTokSquad, or post a video taken at an Elegant Fuel station, including a valid till slip, on the relevant Elegant Fuel social media channels - Facebook/Twitter, or send video in via email to email@example.com, or WhatsApp (071 605 2597).
- The till slip will need to be either from the station itself or a participating outlet like the Smart Stop, on site
- Participants must retain their original entry purchase receipt as proof of purchase to qualify for this competition and to collect their prize, if chosen as a winner
- Failure to produce the original proof of purchase will result in immediate disqualification of the entry submitted
- Participants will be required to post the video, using the hashtag: #ElegantTikTokSquad
- One winner, per week, will be selected by our influencers
- There will be a total of 4 winners (4 x R5 000 fuel voucher winners) in this competition. There will be applicable validity dates for the fuel vouchers
- Each week, one winner will be selected by our panel of influencers and announced the next day on Elegant Fuel’s social media channels
- The winner will be notified as soon as the decision is made, via email, telephone or social media
- In the event that the winner cannot be reached after being contacted 3 (three) times on the day of their selection, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible winner. The Promoter shall not be held liable in any manner for failure to reach the winner for whatever reason, including but not limited to, temporary unavailability of the winner at the time of notification, incorrect contact details in possession of the Promoter and/or technical communication issues due to a third-party service provider
Indemnity and waiver
By entering, participants agree to the following: Elegant Fuel, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, howsoever arising, from or as a result of a participant’s participation in the competition.
Prior to awarding any prize, Elegant Fuel may require the winner to sign such indemnity and waiver of liability. If a winner cannot provide such indemnity, they will forfeit the prize and the prize will once again be distributed by a separate draw. The ineligible winner will have no claim against Elegant Fuel in this event.
Elegant Fuel reserves the right at any time prior to a prize draw to vary the nature of the competition or the prizes or to vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw the competition. In such an event, all participants hereby waive any rights that they may have against Elegant Fuel and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Elegant Fuel, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
Any amended terms and conditions published in any media will form part of the terms and conditions of the competition, to which terms participants agree the competition is subject.